We recruit volunteer staff who can perform the recreation camp together at the “Kids terrace Mie” including day-to-day care and activities of the children.
1st recreation camp: July 29th (Fri) ~ Aug 5th (Fri)Closed 2nd recreation camp: Aug 17th (Wed) ~ 24th (Wed)Closed
- 3rd recreation camp: Sept 12th (Mon) ~ 19th (Mon) Open
4th recreation camp: Oct 10th (Mon)(public holiday) ~ 17th (Mon)Closed
Volunteer participation period
We ask all volunteers to come 1 day prior to the camp start. However, during the period below, participate only first half / the second half of the schedule is also accepted. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
1st camp: July 28th (Thu) ~ Aug 5th (Fri)Closed 2nd camp: Aug 16th (Tue) ~ 24th (Wed)Closed
- 3rd camp: Sept 11th (Sun) ~ 19th (Mon) Open
4th camp: Oct 9th (Sun) ~ 17th (Mon)Closed
- Please send fax/mail your CV with your photo to below address, please specify which period you would like to participate.
- Please read through this HP and apply after you agree our philosophy.
- First half or the second half only participation is also available.
- Please bear the cost of transportation to the “Kids Terrace Mie” and daily hot spring fee of a few hundred yen (will use the natural hot spring nearby for daily bathing), we cover daily food, accommodation and volunteer insurance fee.
- Volunteer members will be supporting the dedicated “Kids Terrace Mie” staff. Please follow the instruction made by the staff.
- Please note, our accommodation capacity is limited, we may have to ask you for the re-scheduling in case of full occupancy.
- We will not be able to accept volunteer participation with children at this stage.
- If you have a chronic disease, those who elderly, or who are not confident in your health, please notify us in advance .
- Please note, the accommodation will often share a room.(by gender)
- Communication in Japanese will be crucial from an safety management perspective. Conversational-level Japanese proficiency is required.
- Please inform us in advance if you do not want your photo to be posted p on our blog/site.
- You should not disclose any information such as camp participants name, address, phone number, email address, and other information (collectively referred to herein as “personal information”) you happen to know during camp period, and the photos that participants personally identifiable, to third parties without the agreeing with the children, the mother and with us.
- We do not accept the volunteers for the purpose of collecting data.
- No qualifications, knowledge, nor experience is required. Anyone who love kids, who want to do volunteer work for the earthquake victims, who are happy to help others ..etc..are all welcome! We look forward to your participation!
|The Japan Foundation for Children and Environment
419 Kechiba, Nabari-shi,
Mie, Japan 518-0735